More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

thanks

I have a 6600 xt mech 2x, will anyone have a good configuration for it? Currently I use the one in the photo but I wanted to know if one had been working for some time.
I mine in NBMINER

What configuration do you currently have? When I put 1150, it crashes.
Can you pass me the overclocking and a photo?
Thank you
I have the same attached photo

your VDD is much toooooo low. try something with 660-680 and lower it with 5 until the miner crashes. the go 2-5 up and you should stable. then you can do the same with core. sometime lowering the MEM will bring more MHps.
the trick is, to find the sweetspot between all this three values.

I was still getting random crashes roughly every 24 hrs. I increased the SOC values as shown below and the random crashing has pretty much stopped. The HiveOS changelog for 0.6-211@211029 says…

“Reduced power usage on AMD RDNA2 RX 6x00 series. Recommended SoC ranges to reduce power usage: clock: 800-960MHz, voltage: 800-900mV”.

Power consumption at-the-wall has increased very slightly by a few watts. I can live with that if it stops crashing :grinning:

1 Like

Currently I am with this configuration, I think it is correct, I will see if it remains stable these days.

Here’s my stats, running TeamBlackMiner. GPU4 is a new card, added about an hour ago. The ASUS card refuses to run at 1155, crashes system any higher than 1140. But as you can see, the hash rate isn’t affected much.

1 Like

Finally installed all 12 cards. Havent run stable just yet but hoping I can hold solid for 24hrs. The last card for some reason is unknown. Yet this was one of the first cards I have used when originally setting up the rig. Probably ran this card for 4 weeks straight prior to adding the final 3 card. MB b360TB
Pro v2

2 Likes

how can RX 6600 XT hashrate reach 34 mh/s??

can you explain in more detail what miner you are using, and what hive os version you are using, OC settings?

can i have your full screenshot please? :slight_smile:

Team Black Miner

While the hash rates higher the shares seem a lot less…

I’ll keep testing

1 Like

Haloo lukezen @Lukezen

how many days has it been running, is it stable using teamblackminer?

Or maybe it’s a frequent error?

how about valid share? normal or much reduced/reject share? :slight_smile:

may I know which country do you live in? I’m interested in temperature of vga you get, it can reach 34° , wow :smiley: @Lukezen

So sad

Just started a few hours ago edwinst31

1 Like

can you show me your teamblackminer configuration?

@Lukezen :slight_smile:

What version of motherboard, pool, miner, and hive os are you using? if you want to ask for help explain and show clearly / completely your problem. :slight_smile:

@TuTou

What settings do you use? 30,5MH by 40W, very nice.

Brisbane Australia

1 Like

Thanks,
It looks completely crazy, let see the stability. I reach 60mh with an rx 6600 xt. Crazy.

1 Like

Halo @natsou_k

with settings like this, can it be stable? if it can last more than 1-2 days without error / reject / invalid share. that’s very good. :slight_smile:

I hope you can share info regularly in this group. it might help fellow rx 6600 xt members by using teamblackmimer.

I am using TeamBlackMiner on default settings. I was previously running NBMINER and getting 32.xx MH per card. I have the newest HIVE OS version on both of my rigs. I like to keep them updated.

2 Likes