More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

So sad

Just started a few hours ago edwinst31

1 Like

can you show me your teamblackminer configuration?

@Lukezen :slight_smile:

What version of motherboard, pool, miner, and hive os are you using? if you want to ask for help explain and show clearly / completely your problem. :slight_smile:

@TuTou

What settings do you use? 30,5MH by 40W, very nice.

Brisbane Australia

1 Like

Thanks,
It looks completely crazy, let see the stability. I reach 60mh with an rx 6600 xt. Crazy.

1 Like

Halo @natsou_k

with settings like this, can it be stable? if it can last more than 1-2 days without error / reject / invalid share. that’s very good. :slight_smile:

I hope you can share info regularly in this group. it might help fellow rx 6600 xt members by using teamblackmimer.

I am using TeamBlackMiner on default settings. I was previously running NBMINER and getting 32.xx MH per card. I have the newest HIVE OS version on both of my rigs. I like to keep them updated.

2 Likes

Hi,
the rig has been running with these parameters for days (but on lolminer). I imagine it will remain stable with teamblackminer. I will tell you :slight_smile:

And on my sapphires, it gives that

i m really happy :smiley: thanks :slight_smile:

System crashed last night, not sure why. I didn’t have the watchdog on to reboot, it is now.
I have been running the shown settings for months now, the only difference is I switched from NBMINER to TEAMBLACKMINER recently. Hash rates went from 32.xx to 34.xx

1 Like

Team Black Miner in lying about the hash rates though

Hive Shell

And my 3070s in gminer are besting TBM with less hash power

1 Like

how to get less number of valid/accept shares, with a total hashrate of 140 mh/s which is much higher than 2x 3070 (gminer) 124 mh/s ??

are you running at the same time? if a very large difference is suspect

@Lukezen

how about the number of shares you get?

much more than usual, or the same? or even less? @natsou_k

Running dual flight sheet

Team Black Miner
4 x 6600 XT
138.9 MH

gminer
2 x 3070
124 MH

Heaps of stale shares with TBM but no invalids thus far after 9 hours

1 Like

Hi @Lukezen @TheArea51Rider @natsou_k

I’ve tried using teamblackminer (TBM)

with a higher hashrate, do you feel the difference in the shares you get?

I feel there is no difference at all.

share what I get is the same.

do you feel the same after using 24 hours?
can you tell me about your experience using TBM for 1 day? :smiley:

Honestly, I’ve only been running for 6 hours, but there’s no significant change. :slight_smile:

TBM has now gone passed the 2 x 3070 like it should due to higher hash rate

I think I’m differently ahead

With all cards using gminer my shares per minute is around 3 ish

when using dual miner flight sheet and add TBM and gminer shares per minute together I get shares per minute 4+

1 Like

Hi, I don’t know yet.
TeamBlackMiner seems to display a larger hashrate on hiveos, but on the pool it is no different from any other miner (lolminer for example).
I’ll let it run for a few days to compare. I will come back to the forum when I have numbers.

1 Like

Where are you finding those stats?

Here’s my info, website data and screenshot of the actual TBM miner running. I am still learning about interpreting some of this data. I am guessing the percentage on the far right is percent of valid shares?

2 Likes