More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700 XT Overclock Settings for HIVE OS

Thanks for that. I’ll look into that eventually. I’m currently playing around with the intensity settings which seems to be a remediation to the issue. Initially when I ran the rig on R mode I had a card crash on me which was sitting at 640 for intensity, reduced that to 616 since and has now been stable for hours. Still figuring it out I guess. I do however have a solution but the power consumption was high, which was to remove the VDDCI entry for the affected cards. But since I’m trying to make the rig run efficient I am not looking forward to keeping it running with that setting. So yeah… looking for other solutions :smiling_face_with_tear: hopefully I find one.

fwiw: I am finding A - mode more stable with my 6700XT/6800 series, but as you shared, running a bit more power consumption:

1 Like

Just an update. So after tweaking the intensity settings it has been running stable for 8 days now. Only thing is somehow the hashrate dropped by 0.1 after 4 days or so.

R-mode 46.3mh/s @ 68-69 watts. SoC at 960mhz/840mV. This is about as low as the card will go, 10mV less on either the core or memory will crash the card. Pretty good undervolting card though.

You should use R-mode it helps a good bit. You should be able to get your wattage from the 90s range to at least the 80s or high 70s in the software reading.

Even though all of your cards are the same model, it’s probably just 1 or 2 of them that don’t like the exact same undervolts as the others.

I’d lower the core voltage some, lower/raise the memory voltage slightly, and use the SoC frequency and voltage values, something like 960mhz/860mhz or try starting with 960mhz/960mV for stability. Though with R-mode you can go even lower on the core.

See the post above of mine running 46.3mh/s at 68 watts. You’ll just need to find which specific card doesn’t undervolt as well and keep it stable while keeping the others lower.

Nice rig though haha I love these cards.

I’m getting almost 49 Mh/s using tbm. Not sure if it is only cosmetic, but seems to be working harder. Had to add about 100 MHz to th core to reach this level and consumes a few watts more. So it might be a smidget less efficient, but you get a glorious 3 extra Mh/s

Think this makes the 6700 better than a 3060

As long as the poolside “actual/real” stats and shares rewards align to the glorious 3 MH/s increase :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.