More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700 XT Overclock Settings for HIVE OS

Hi there. I got 6700 xt eagle with micron memory. Would you care to share your OC settings for micron memory 6700 xt?

he probado tu configuracion y me ha ido genial gracias

So, after 24 hours these are my stable settings on TeamRedMiner. The biggest difference for power consumption is the SoC VDDmax setting which is set to 840.

Yep, stable 48.65@81w

Feel free to try my settings.
46.4mh@65w

1 Like

For This Ati GPu Vram on 74° is a little to hi ??

I cant seem to lower the Wattage on this Micron 6700XT, tried everything i could find.
Lowering SOC freq and socVDD, either the card crashes or the hashrates fall off a cliff, any ideas?

2 Likes

Hi guys, here are my overclocks settings on differents rigs with AMD RX 6700XT with Samsung memory and also Micron Memory. I am using autofan at 80% minimum. Its for Dual Mining ETH + TON

This one is with Samsung Memory (And one with Micron)

This one is with only Micron Memory (I hate this memory type :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

… I would, but my rig went down and now I can’t get it going again. The mobo wont post. I’ll try to share more later. good luck

Which SoC values are you guys using when dual mining ETH+TON? Looking for ways to save a little additional power, I only use SoC settings on ETH but haven’t tried when dual mining or on a coin like RVN.

GİGABAYT EAGLE 6700XT MİCRON MEM. 92W 48,53MHS STABİL.
SOC VDD MAX MV 950 YAPIN YETERLİDİR.
BANA DUA EDİN SADECE.

SOC VDD MAX MV=950
What about this value
SoC Frequency=0??

evet hız aşırtma ayar yapılan mem ve voltaj degerlerı girdiğimiz yerin en alt kısmında.

118w 45,56MHS STABİL. toncoın 1256mhs
SOC VDD MAX MV 950 YAPIN YETERLİDİR.

1 Like

1 Like

isa bey selamlar samsung chipsette 75w için soc vddmax ve soc frequency değerlerini paylaşabilirmisiniz.

birde mümkünse hangi miner ile kasıyorsunuz

I just hate the MSI Mech 6700xt cards. They are a pain in the back side…

Anyhow, I need help with my rig please anyone… so my rig was running stable for months using TRM 0.9.4.2 then me being curious I updated the OS and tried the R Mode using teamredminer 0.10.0 of course and all of a sudden the rig kept crashing now. I tried to reverse the change since and even flash the old stable OS version where the TRM version 0.9.4.2 was available and it is still crashing.

I now have a feeling that the settings are the issue and the rig may have just been running for months on luck.

Here are my current settings running on TRM 0.10.2 using the latest stable OS been running stable for a few minutes but I know it will crash in a couple of hours or maybe min.

These are the settings I had previously and can guarantee that these will crash the rig in minutes.

Anyone here using the same cards?

here we go… crashed again

Different brand, but when in doubt, more voltage:

1 Like