Ok. Here is a summary of my problem:
Gigabyte 3060ti cards starts around 50 MH/s and then drops to 17 MH/s after a couple minutes. Then crashes frequently.
Hive Version: 0.6-218@220615
Kernel: 5.10.0-hiveos #110
Nvidia Drivers: 510.73.05
Things I have tried to do to fix this:
- OC Settings - Removed all OC setting, locked core clock, offset core clock, adjusted memory clocks a variety of way - none of this worked.
- Driver - I reinstalled the latest Nvidia drivers. Also tried with the “stable” version - no change.
- Miners - I have tried t-rex, lolminer and nbminer - all experience the same problem and all throw some form of error when building the DAG for the GPU. I have tried to adjust the LHR for the card to 74 and doesn’t seem to help either.
- HW - I have swapped PCIE locations and power cables on my rig with other working slots - no effect.