More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 ti lhr / 3070 lhr / 3070 ti lhr

need 3070 ti

Are there any gamers here? If so, I have a great information for you – I have found the site that offers demos of the most thrilling online games absolutely for free. I have already tried a few of them and my favorite is Fire Joker so far – you can reach it here https://gryonline2.pl/fire-joker/. You only need to click the start button and enjoy the game.

Using Trex

Hello my friend.
I have one 3060ti LHR :
Gainward RTX 3060 Ti Ghost 8GB
Hynix GDDR6 · 94.04.6B.00.F4 · PL 100 W, 200 W, 210

I did your settings but my hashrate is only 31 MH !!
could you please help me to fix it.
thanks

Hi there, what did you do to get 30mhs on rx580 i cant go over 21.88mhs and dont know why?

I have updated vbios but nothing really changed?

what are you mining ?

Ether

Good morning people, I have a problem with the hash rates that I suppose the lhr has something to do with it, let’s see if you can help me;

I connected five 3060 ti to hiveos, there are four zotac and one Asus, the dilemma comes when I put them to mine (I use v0.25.8 Trex, and v510.39 nvidia) 2 I get the lhr 74 and they go to 45 MHs (one of them is the Asus) but the other three don’t go over 33MHs and I don’t get the LHR 74, so… why is that?

I have been thinking about it but there is no way, I hope you can solve my problem, greetings!

my latest hashrates. runs stable. a little more hot than before but all my gpus are long due for a thermal pad change. Running on trex/ETH.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.