More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 ti lhr / 3070 lhr / 3070 ti lhr

with 3070 i get 62 mhs on eth
but i have issue with 3060 ti because its lhr, but when i test it for raven or eth even its lhr i still earn more on eth.
maybe that part is confusing

i mine raven now only with 1060 ti

Hi,

Same here I donā€™t want them to get to hot as the rig will become unstable. ETH is out of reasonable reach at the minute I personally think that with LHR someone will eventually find the way.

But for now Iā€™m using 3060&3070ti for Ergo. With good ratio Mh/s vs. Watts.

Can you please have a look on my settings? Iā€™ve seen them 3070ti going 180mhs.

And this is 3060ti rig, GPU 0 is none LHR version

what is ergo profitability for 100mh ?

$2.20 per day atm

This is 3060ti LHR

ETH = 31 Mh/s
ERG = 135 Mh/s

is there some good tutorial how to mine ergo, wallet, where to withdraw earnings etcā€¦?

Hello Lazym, red fox has a nice video about most efficient settings for mining ERGO with 3070TI

I got myself one 3070TI, i m mining raven. Il get back with the results

Honestly your better off with the regular LHR 3070s, Tis suck to much power

I started this topic because I didnā€™t know which GPU to choose. After researching, I decided to buy MSI 3070TI Suprim X. Iā€™m noob on mining, so i inserted my gpu in FractalDesign 1100. As you can imagine, the case is small and the distance between the bottom of the case and the fans is about 1.5 centimeters. As a result, it drew hot air (even without the side panel). Then I removed the motherboard from the case and repeated the tests (the memory temperature dropped by 6 degrees). These are my results

Room temperature: 27.5 - 28 Celsius degrees

The first setting, which I am happy with. Itā€™s what I expected. Notably, the fans are at 80%. I would probably have lowered the memory temperature below 90C

Second settings.

The third setting, the same as the second, but I reduced the fans to 60%. I plan to go on this setting in the long run, the efficiency is close. The temperature in memories rose to 88 degrees. Maybe in 24 hours it will reach 90. But itā€™s quiet! I have the impression that the processor fan makes more noise

1 Like

Testing ERGO

mining ETH (till it will be minable) and then trade it with the coin you want is the best option imho.

3070 ti is LHR, i didnā€™t try eth because I know I can get max 45mh @150w or something

Im dealing with 3060ti LHR, and its pain in the ass.

1. had to upgrade driver and lost my 3060 3/4 eth speed on lolminer.
  2. It`s speed on ergo is also limited and hashes only 122Mhash for 120W - 200/2000/PL120

Any adwicefor better settings ??

I`m planiung to buy 3070Ti - ridiculusly cheap, to mine RVN/ERGO.

RTX 3060Ti can go up to 140 Mh/s but hash dropā€¦this is stable for me.

1 Like

Just to be clear, that RTX 3060Ti is LHR?

3060ti is LHR ?
Can you drop us a screen of nbminer with real clocks of that 3060ti ??
EDIT:
And most importand, what driver are You`re using.

I tried unmineable for several days mining ravencoin with ethash algo.

So let me compare like this:

when i mine raven with lowest card i have 1050ti i mine 7 rvn/daily. I donā€™t put any oc because it heat up card and difference between 5.8mh and 6.1 its irelevant for me.
I added 3060Ti LHR to unmineable, using ethash algo, with 34 mhs. I mine 11 rvn/day.
When i mine raven with kawpow algo at ravenminer i mine almost 30 raven/day.

The only difference is that mining ethash algo i use card on 130watt, no matter i mine etherum or ravencoin with ethash.

But one way or another, 1 usd vs 3 usd daily is big difference. Electricity cost is just 1kw/day difference so its still more profitable to mine raven on kawpow algo, if we talk about 3060TI.

On one gpu It may not be profitable.
It also depends on gas prices throughout the day.
Right now raven is more profitable on ethash algo than kawpow, for my rig.
324 ethash vs kawpow 290 in one day
What are your oC settings on both?

Well my 3060 TI is lhr so i dont have full hashrate on ethash.

No full on eth and autolukos2.