More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

1660s Hynix 37mhs

on my MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER VENTUS XS OC

do I have to put the bios msi or palit?

Try both and see which one works best for you. Most of the guys here have been using Palit, my included.

keep your memory to 2200 if you want a stable one

i tried palit bios, one of the cards gives me an error after a few hours (I also tried to lower the memories to 2000). How can i solve?

thanks, now two options you have… one is hit and try … decrease the OC and Memory clock by 50 in value and check for hours and set your stable value where your have. second it could be due to silicon lottery stuff, btw what is Nvidia version your are using ? mine 460.91 and i would say it is stable for my card

i use nvidia 460.67 - it’s possible to force the driver to use?

it is, explore the hiveshell usage, it is simple, but again depends on card and vendor

i found only 460.91.03

it’ the same?

yes it is

can i use the palit bios also for 1660s gigabyte?

only improves hynix memory

Türkiye’nin İlk Kripto Madencilere Özel Forumu www.miningturkiye.org açıldı

Logo_500x500_px-removebg-preview

no its only Hynix, i think… dont take risk in may brick your card

Hynix 1660supers all run best at -1004 memory and cc at 960, 1000 or 1040. I run 960, havent flashed bios though. Just a tip.

Once they have been flashed with one of these modified bios that is no longer true.

h ok, had no clue, thank you for info. I have 2 EVGA 1660 supers, dont want to flash them incase I brick them since Im a new miner and only have 7 GPU’s so far, now prices are rough so no need for possibilities to loose 2 GPU’s :slight_smile:

Best of hash to you bud.

follow-up

请问目前正常吗

请问现在还稳定吗

Hey everyone,

I have two Asus 1660s with hynix memory.
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 5944 MB · ASUS
Hynix GDDR6 · 90.16.4F.00.76 · PL 70 W, 125 W, 150 W

I cant see anyone with the same cards mentioning anything.
Is there any bios i can use for them?
Also can i do it through hiveOS or do i need to switch to windows?

Thank you!