An SD card of up to 32 GB is required.
1. Download the archive with the L7 firmware file:
SD card file: https://download.hiveos.farm/asic/L7/SD-L7_xilinx-Hiveon-latest.zip
2. Format an SD card to FAT32 with MBR (Master Boot Record) partition scheme. 3. Unzip the downloaded file and copy its content to the MicroSD card. There are files in the root folder. Fill them, and ASIC will connect to Hiveon OS after flashing:
Next, turn off your ASIC and perform the following actions:
1. Insert the SD into the control board's slot. 2. Turn on your ASIC. 3. Wait for the autotuning to be done.
Allow your ASICs to undergo the autotuning process, which might take up to 2 hours. Refrain from interfering and keep the devices powered on to ensure a successful error-free operation.
To minimize efforts for microSD card formatting, it is available to write the file with the help of the BalenaEtcher application.
1. From http://download.hiveos.farm/asic/, download an archive with the necessary firmware version. An archive is marked with a special icon for better recognition.
2. Run the BalenaEtcher application.
3. In the BalenaEtcher application, click Flash from the file and select the ASIC firmware archive that you have downloaded.
4. Insert a microSD card of less or equal to 32GB into your computer.
5. In the BalenaEtcher application, click Select target and choose your microSD card.
6. Click Flash.
The writing process has started.
When the writing process is finished, you can eject the microSD card.
Now you can insert the microSD into the turned-off ASIC miner, and then, turn the ASIC miner on.