More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Zash authorization failed ,halp me plz

i try all for hiveos zcash Example Wallets,ZEC flypool,BTG 2miners.com.Zcash 2Miners.com.Nanopool for all. all authorization failed ,halp me plz

What are U doing ? OMG …

You try mine on nicehash pool with ZEC wallet ? It’s true bullshit …
Nicehash for all algos using BTC wallet - not ZEC, ZCL, ETH, XMR etc !!!

1. BTC wallet - all the you need if you want nicehash

2. If you want mine ZEC at nanopool for example then you must only write your ZEC wallet to %ZWAL% and start one of ZEC miners - ewbf / dstm / bminer

PS
I’m couldn’t even imagine that it’s possible so to spoil working templates

I dot konw how to do that , i try long time ,everyone ,ewbf dstm miner ,all same Zash authorization failed,plz Help share photos, plz

help plz https://forum.hiveos.farm/uploads/editor/9t/mf7zaykx7hc1.png

I think the problem is that the wallet and the worker telpmate I really do not know how to fill in, for example, big.2miners.com what should I fill? Dstm zach

HELP PLZ

[quote=“HaloGenius;2624”]What are U doing ? OMG …

You try mine on nicehash pool with ZEC wallet ? It’s true bullshit …
Nicehash for all algos using BTC wallet - not ZEC, ZCL, ETH, XMR etc !!!

1. BTC wallet - all the you need if you want nicehash

2. If you want mine ZEC at nanopool for example then you must only write your ZEC wallet to %ZWAL% and start one of ZEC miners - ewbf / dstm / bminer

PS
I’m couldn’t even imagine that it’s possible so to spoil working templates[/quote]

I think the problem is that the wallet and the worker telpmate I really do not know how to fill in, for example, big.2miners.com what should I fill? Dstm zach