More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Xmrig "right" mining options

Hi,

i have some systems running xmrig under linux. 2 of them are Ryzen 9 5950X with a big CPU water cooling. In xmrig Benchmark i saw, that it can hash up to 25kHs - i get at most ~15kHs. I have play around with Kernel params, bios Settings, over- and undervoltage and a lot of other Options. My stable System has not more the 15kHs produced. Mainboards are new, all updates are done.
Also i see, that it does not a big dfference, if i use 26 of 32 CPU’s or all of them. The result is likely the same.
What is the trick?

Bfo

What algorithm?

algo rx/0

what algorithm benchmarked at 25kh? your cpu should only do ~16-17kh on randomx.

But i looks like they use also randomX.
See AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor - RandomX - 1MH - 42.789 seconds - XMRig

Bfo

ah you mean someone elses cpu benchmarked that high? im sure with some XOC/ln2 and very fast memory you could get closer to that. average would be in the 16-17kh/s range for a 3950/5950

OK, thats calms me :slight_smile:
What means XOC/In2 ?

Bfo

Extreme over clocking, liquid nitrogen

One of my Ryzen 9 5950X has a big water cooling system. Another one has the default air cooling fan.
The difference between the hashrates of both of them are minimal… i had try many overclocking articles an watch videos. I doesent found any relevant option, what does significat raise the hasrate.
I have also buy the same motherboard, like some of the guys in the xmrig benchmarks.
Any suggestions?

bfo

Can you tell me about your hardware configuration??