More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

XFX RX6700 XT Error upon start up

I am working on expanding my first rig. I currently have an AMD RX6700 Xt and it is working just fine. When I switch out this GPU and place in an XFX RX6700 XT Quick 319 Ultra. The system will not boot. I realize the overclock setting for each are different. But since is will not boot up it is hard to tweak. There are three error message that I see at different time. Mainly Dead GPU or GPU driver failure.

Running Hive Os on a ASRock AB350 Pro4. AMD Chip 3000G with Radon Vega Graphics
HIVEOS 0.6-212@211215

I also noticed this card has a dual bios switch position. Anyone have any ideas on what is the best position. My thoughts are in the Overclock setting position, but since I can’t get the card to read in HIVEOS, I feel dead in the water

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Kent

Is the card know to be good? Display output work?

Yes it was previously working. I made two changes to the miner. Turned on AutoFan and also upgraded the mining software. Now I am looking into make sure the BIOS setting conform to my requirements. So far, I change the settings, Save the settings and then reboot the system and look at the settings. They go back to the original settings. Not sure what is going on. Will advise when I have more information

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.