More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

XFX RX 580 8GB temperature too high

Hello Friends,

Can any one help me my XFX RX 580 8 GB cards temperature are going over the roof cards are couple of years old and I replaced thermal paste 5 months ago with Artic Silver paste. they are all working good until a month ago… I am thinking of replacing thermal pads, many said thermal pads are not required and old ones if they are intact are enough. Can anyone help with some tips…

Thanks in advance

thermal pads wont help core temps. all your cards are pretty warm, i would add a fan or space them out more. you can also put the hottest one on the front of your rig so it gets the fresh air, looks like gpu0 is in that spot currently.

Hi Keaton, thanks for the reply…

Yes looks like it, I will give it a try by spacing out and moving the hottest gpu towards the same area as gp 0… but very strange coz i have two other rigs same area are running cool… and it is doing fine no issues like this

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.