More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Xelis = Low D/L Speeds

I’ve been mining Xelis for a couple of weeks on a small rig of 4 x 3060ti’s and as of yesterday afternoon my hashrate has dropped significantly.I know it recently forked and the hashrate changed to an average of around about 25-27 kH/s but as of yesterday mine has now dropped to around 4 kH/s.

I’ve tried using both ZeroOne Miner and Rigel and changing the OC’s but it just won’t change anything. The power draw has also dropped from around 90-100w to around 40w.

HiveOS is updated and I also updated the Nvidia drivers but nothing is making a difference.

Here are my settings:

Any suggestions as to what has happened? Am I missing a step somewhere as I’ve tried many different things

have you rebooted? also try setting OC in the gui only instead of a mix of extra config and gui

1 Like

yes, I’ve tried that too since (both ways) and the result is the same

Can you post the results of nvtool --clocks and nvtool --coreoffset?

1 Like

Looking at that I don’t think the OC’s that I’d put in the extra config arguments were being applied for some reason. When looking at the miner when I started it, it was applying them but then causing an error saying that they were too high.

When I manually set them in HiveOS and remove them from the miner it works, it’s just not delivering as efficient performance as what it was beforeas the hashrate is slightly down and the power consumption is slightly up.

Very odd, it might be an issue with the new v2 algo that they’ve just released

1 Like