More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Worker working suddenly stop showing on ethermine

Hello, i use to work on win10 and changed to hiveos a month ago, minig with trex i have 10 workers
everything worked great untill today 3 workers stoped showing on etehermine.
all 3 are working perfect on hiveos. i restarted them tryed re submit fly sheet
nothing work, does anyone had this problem before?
thank you

That snip is <8mins in, it takes a while after submitting shares for the pool status page to update and reflect your worker. >=15mins is not unusual.

Thank you that Pic was taken after few resets and waiting a while between resets now its been few hours already and still doesn’t see these workers.

I’d confirm with the wallet address, something sounds very wrong.

If you restart the miner from Hive Shell, you should be able to see the wallet address at start up.

Thank you I never started from shell, I tried again to see if I see something wrong and I didn’t see. I never started from shell only standard boot I will try tomorrow to see how its done

I believe you are all T-rex, but If you are running more than (1) miner in the flight sheet, that may be throwing off the reported hashrate as well. The pools frequently get confused with (2+) miners of the same name. Trick is to name them in the Worker block on the miner configs in the flight sheet:

Image 12-3-21 at 6.38 PM

1 Like

I was about to update
I just changed 3 of those workers flight sheet to lol miner and it took 5 minutes all of them on line.
Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.