More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Worker not found

здравствуйте, у меня проблема, я переустановил на свой ссд систему и при первом входе, мне выдает ошибку " ERROR: Worker not found, Sorry, Id and password did not work." хотя я точно уверен, что ввожу правильный логин и правильный пароль! что делать подскажите? Желательно на русском языке)

Hello, I have a problem, I reinstalled the system on my ssd and at the first login, I get the error “ERROR: Worker not found, Sorry, Id and password did not work.” although I am sure that I am entering the correct username and correct password! tell me what to do? Preferably in Russian

I have the same issue, it seems a general problem from HIVE OS, there’s more people in the forum talking about this issue. I already set new id, new password, also I replaced rig.config and the result is always the same, we have to wait

1 Like

any answer? 4 hours and did not fix it…

I have exactly the same issue BUT what I did was… reinstall hiveOS in the ssd using the file .conf.

After that, I get the same error again and again. (the login error and the no workers found) BUT it’s already working in any case.

It means, I have/I see the error in the screen but the miner is mining, so… let’s see what happens but menawhile it’s working =))

I hope it helps =)

Hello
Has anyone found a solution because I have the same
problem, or its me server mark not found

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.