More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Why doesn’t the miner start mining

Hello

I have two other miners that mines KAS but third miner doesn’t start. Running srbminer and also tried bzminer.

Logs

Skipping miner log rotation due to execution time < 30sec

./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by ./bzminer) ./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.26’ not found (required by ./bzminer)
./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.25’ not found (required by ./bzminer)

bzminer exited (exitcode=1), waiting to cooldown a bit

Skipping miner log rotation due to execution time < 30sec

./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27’ not found (required by ./bzminer)

Mining ETC works fine

Looking at ancient Hive Kernel, HiveOS miner version, and drivers.

Consider moving forward a few years to 2023:

Haha yes I just did a replace :joy: it was from 2017. That solved it. Thank you for responding

1 Like

Btw 2 after the upgrade it can’t find 2 gpus. Only 4 now that works. Any ideas what happened ?

Most likely it’s due to faulty riser or cable, depending on how it shows on the dashboard.

1 Like

Hm they’re connected directly to pci. Onda motherboard. It can see the gpus but the miner doesn’t recognize them.

Worth removing all overclocks, rebooting, and making sure that all the cables are seated properly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try that