More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Who can explain the Binance Pool Statistics dancing

Hey guys,

Who can explain the behaviour? I am new here (4 days). Is the instability of MH/s normal on the graph? If it is abnormal, what can be the reason and how can I resolve it?

In the HiveOS it looks stable 128-135 MH/s

Your help will be highly appreciated!

Have a great day,
Andrey

i think the green ETHASH line is the real one to look at. The yellow/orange line more represents your probability and luck - so it could be higher at one point and lower at another. over time the two will have a similar average. (newbie here as well)

1 Like

Green is hashing reported by your miner client. On your pool this should be very close to “reported hash”.

Poolside(in this case Binance) is the actual results. Typically measured in shares and then calculated back into “hash” equivalents. These are typically shown as “actual hash”.

1 Like

Привет! Посмотри видео от ПРОтона, называется: Как СНИЗИТЬ ПРОЦЕНТ ОТКАЗА (реджекты) на Binance Pool, сам не пробовал а тебе может и поможет, я на хайв пуле сижу, но на заметку взял. Удачи!

1 Like

Privet!
Spasibo bolshoe, posmotryu! I tebe udachi!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.