More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

When I turn on my rig this appears on my 3090 rig

Brother my rig is not starting with 3090, I tried rebooting multiple times. I switched my GPUs thinking it was ryzer issue but no. Rig now won’t start with 3090 on it keeps like this. I had to run just my 3070’s for the day. Ignore the core and memory values I switched GPUs that is why it is happening. Any fix of this do I need to buy a motherboard?

Open the miner in the shell and see what it’s saying

1 Like

Hi @Zero2,

My settings were unnecessarily high and although I use a large fan against the cards, it turns out that I may have overloaded them too much.

After I made changes as keaton_hiveon suggested to you, I saw that my cards work well and with a good hashrate with more sparing settings. His comments have always been helpful and have helped many users in the community.

I hope you find the best solution for you.

1 Like

2700 on the mem is way too high. I rarely go above 2400/2500
you should be able to get a STABLE output of 120MH from 2000.

what’s the point of pushing your cards to the limit and getting downtime. downtime is very hard to recoup

actually mining is so freakin time consuming it would just be easier buying the coin. but that’s another story entirely.

1 Like

Hi @keaton_hiveon , your suggested settings worked well for me but now the wattage is getting lower and I am getting low hash rate as you can see, my take on it is this that due to low wattage hash is less, what settings to implement now. Kindly suggest.

Is it thermal throttling?

It might be thermal throttle, but with my previous settings the one I was using before your suggested one. The temperature was like this and the hash rate rate were 119+.

Check and see if it throttling or not. No need to guess

Yes it is throttling, what to do now?

thermal throttle? increase airflow, replace thermal pads with upgraded ones, reduce memory clock until its not throttling etc etc.

Hi there,
Hope you are well. I am getting error on my Asus 3070. my settings are core -600 mem 2700 pl 123.
Please tell me what is wrong here do I need to change me settings, if yes please tell me what settings should I use.

Use a locked core, reduce memor and reboot until it ps fixes. No power limit

Hi @keaton_hiveon,
I have been using locked core and no power limit, and I keep lowering the memory but this error still happens sometimes, how it can be fixed.

whats your memory at now?

1130 core
2100 mem

On my other 3070 it’s 1130 core with 2700 mem

keep going down on the memory. you can try swapping cables/risers etc too and see if the crashing follows the card or those, but usually its too much memory

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.