More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Vega 64 - 54MH/s with less than 130w

Try my settings and start raising the hbm… I’m pretty sure that with the hbm voltage mod you’ll be able to max your card :slight_smile: I mean there’s a hard lock after 1060mhz on the hbm so that’s pretty much it i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oh well something changed in hive os you can now set HBM Voltage in oc
Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 08.38.50

2 Likes

I take my hat off to you, manage to get 57.91 MHS for my vega, very cool man although the watt consumption it’s a bit high for my taste, but you’ve proven me wrong :+1:

1 Like

It was always there… unfortunately changing this, won’t change your hbm voltage(I already tried). You can verify this by running amd-info :slight_smile:

Yeah l know… but still 150ish watts isn’t bad for 58 mh/s… Using the above commands I was able to get 215 mh/s on ergo which is insane if you consider that I get 275 from a 3090 :sweat_smile: although it took about 230 watts to achieve it since the core has to work overtime in ergo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

aye I know, but now it’s working :smiley: verified by amd-tool command from “run command”
I’m running latest version 0.6-210@211017, also using TRM 0.8.6

1 Like

Will test at some point and let you know :slight_smile: Having to run the command each time the rig boots is a pain :sweat_smile:

You can actually add any command you want to run on boot to the /home/user/xinit.user.sh file. This is how you used to have to run the amdmemtweak command

Mine looks like this

2 Likes

I checked it yesterday… It does Indeed work now in the UI :slight_smile: no reason to use the command any more :slight_smile:

Hello,

is it possible to share with us the OC settings for ERGO for about 190-200MH with pictures, and which staps you are using?

Thank you!!!

My straps and settings are mentioned above… The only thing that changes is the core clock… Just increase it until it wont give you any more hashrate or until your card is no longer stable :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you specify which cards to apply these commands to in the run command line?

i have one msi airboost vega 64 samsung hbm2 stable in 50.2mhs didn’t do any bios flash

amdmemtweak --CL 20 --RC 36 --RP 14 --WR 14 --CWL 8 --FAW 12 --RAS 22 --REF 65000 --RFC 249 --RTP 5 --RRDL 6 --RRDS 3 --WTRL 9 --WTRS 4 --RCDRD 14 --RCDWR 12

1 Like

Great, what is your miner and straps plz ?

are you able to help me with my XFX Vega 64? I’m having issues

I need your Help. You have the same Cards as me. could you send me the bois that you use to flash them to 56?

Please for the love of god. Anyone here with a power color red devil vega 64 samsung memory. please share your stable memory times and overclocks. I cant get these things stable no matter what timings or overclocks im running. Im loosing hair over this. Lol

hello mate, could you tell me what Mobo are you using? i’m been traying to run Asrock H110 Pro Btc with more than 6 Rx 5700xt at more than 55 Mhs and is totally unestable, until 6 its ok.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.