More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Vega 56 64 Samsung 57.3MHs guide

After finding theses settings and giving them to friends and it working I figured I’d share. This isn’t an efficiency guide as I don’t pay for power my work does.

I have 2 Vega 56 and 1 Vega 64 with Samsung memory running at this stable if kept below 70c tmem. This might be limited scope as my 3 cars are 56 sapphire reference, 56 sapphire, pulse and 64 sapphire nitro+. But I’ve had 3 friends use these setting all with success on their array of Samsung memory cards.

In the pictures GPU 0 is reference 56, GPU 1 is 64 nitro+ flashed with the bios of my reference 56 card. The bottom is a pulse 56 with it’s default bios. The reference card is my best one and can actually run these setting with rcdrd 12 and men at 1100 for 59 something but I prefer the continuity. Switching rc to 37 from 36 and rcdrd from 14 to 13 has similar hasrates, but the tmem became harder to keep below 65c which is my personal goal but like I said anything below 70c seems fine for this. Ok settings time

amdmemtweak --CL 20 --RC 36 --RP 14 --WR 14 --CWL 8 --FAW 12 --RAS 22 --REF 65000 --RFC 249 --RTP 5 --RRDL 6 --RRDS 3 --WTRL 9 --WTRS 4 --RCDRD 14 --RCDWR 12

All them have original thermal paste and I’ve run the different settings for 7 days at a time on hiveon.

I’m not shooting for efficiency here because power is free for me. But each card required different core voltage and two of them required more mem voltage, which I thought didn’t do anything but it stopped the crashes so my assumption must have been wrong. Best I was able to find the core and men voltages for each fast using the --high_sample_mode=8 argument in team red miner settings. You might be able to get away with better efficiency as my PSU isnt good and probably isn’t actually providing the 12v but I have a new one on the way. I’m pulling 610w at the wall

1 Like

What do you say about it?

It seems to work fine, I even managed to set the temperatures to keep the MSI fan from starting at 90% …

Unfortunately it is not stable and it restarts every now and then.

I’m using teamredminer User Config - eth_config = B --disable_colors --debug

Some idea?

I don’t use those settings anymore but I found settings for 58.08 at 145ish watts reported but one of my cards would crash at the settings you have while 2 wouldn’t. Either way I included my new settings below I would use them they are more stable as I came.uo.with this guide while team red miner had an issue with stability for Vega that’s why it’s 20wayys more.

So I no longer use these settings now that it’s cold out and keeping the cool is easier. I can get all three cards running at 58.06 ish and one of them runs at 58.85 ish by making one change of adding 10 mhz to the memory. They’ve run for 3 weeks like this and had no issues except about 3 hw error shares on a warm day.

My team red miner arguments are -
–eth_stratum_mode=nicehash --temp_limit=75 --temp_resume=65 --eth_config=B530

You can leave the 530 out and it will auto select a number each time your start the miner.

For straps I use

amdmemtweak --CL 20 --RC 36 --RP 14 --WR 14 --CWL 8 --FAW 12 --RAS 22 --REF 65000 --RFC 249 --RTP 5 --RRDL 6 --RRDS 3 --WTRL 9 --WTRS 4 --RCDRD 14 --RCDWR 12

1 Like

Thanks, I’m finally stable … :slight_smile:

I would say I managed to do a good job.

This is the Flight Sheet

When they were at 57 MH / S, the MSI consumed 161W and the fans were spinning at 90%, too loud and honestly it seemed to break at any moment, better to lose 1 MH / S but to extend its life.

When they were at 57 MH / S, the MSI (GPU 0) consumed 161W and the fans were spinning at 90%, too loud and honestly it seemed to break at any moment, better to lose 1 MH / S but extend its life .

GPU 1 is a GIGABYTE on which I have installed the MSI BIOS.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.