More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Update RX6800 February / 2021

You need to read everything we’ve talked about in this topic to understand the story and try to apply the solutions that have already been proposed.

Before it was a problem now there are solutions and most of them are all here in this topic published by many members and me.

1 Like

You need to read everything we’ve talked about in this topic to understand the story and try to apply the solutions that have already been proposed.

I already tried all versions of hive OS and it didn’t work with any. Does anyone know if the “whachdog bug” may be from another cause or the problem is hive OS?

Good night, this beta version is working well with you guys the RX 6800XT ?? I installed and does not find drivers and does not recognize the type of memory.

I am using Beta 1 currently with a Sapphire RX 6800 that just came in today. The card is recognized and is hashing at about the speed of an RX 5700XT but hive randomly crashes with the error - “no temp reading / driver error”… that’s not the exact verbatim message but that’s the error. I’m testing now with the watchdog disabled. Currently have 10 mixed Gpus running, all AMD. Also using 8gb of ram. Hoping a Beta 2 will be out soon.

I thought I updated to 0.6-200@210303 from (0.6-200@210302) but it didn’t seems to change the version.

If you can post some screens with images of the errors to see

You need to install the Beta version that supports this model

1 Like

ok… I couldn’t click the error… but I will try next time I get it. Here is the exact message…

Bonjour,
ou peut on télécharger la version alpha?
Merci

Hello anyone know this error? “whachdog BUG” I already tried with all versions of hive OS and also with Simplemining, I don’t know what the problem is, I bought this new rx 6800 3 weeks ago and I can’t put i to mine.

re-install the image. You can also take the beta version

bonjour, télécharge plutôt la beta
hive-replace -yes --list
et choisit beta bignavi

Don’t work this settings.
XFX 6800XT.
Only work 1275 - 1025
I don’t understand why did not work?
NBMiner 60.65 MH/s
Teamredminer 59.75 MH/s

Thanks to this forum I got my 6800XT working on Phoenixminer.

1 Like

Great!! I am still testing my 2 6800 in another rig. In this beta version can we mix them?
I have RTX 3700 too. Can you spec the overclock config? I got only 60.29 MH with 135W.

I’m using beta version and you can mix. Core 1350 Mem 1075 PL125.

Thanks a lot.

In fact I would like to know about the OC of the RTX 3070. Regards

For MSI 3070 Ventus Core -200, Mem 2626, PL 120 getting 62MH been running for days no stale share. You can bring up MH to 63 bumping up Mem to 3000, but you will get stale. Still testing the MSI Gaming Trio and Gigabyte Vision i’m geting stale shares every 6 hours.

To learn more about OC is this topic:

thanks a lot for all your work ! Just to be sure, you reinstall with beta or just the current stable version ?

1 Like