More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Update Asic Antminer S9 firmware to HiveOS

Good morning everyone, I’m having trouble updating the firmware of my ASIC Antminer S9 to HiveOS, currently it is with BraiinsOS, I apologize if the text is not 100% correct but I’m using Google Translate. Let’s go, I try to update it via browser and it displays the following error: The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform. The firmwares were downloaded directly from the HiveOS website, the downloaded files were the following [email protected], I tried to update in this format and after that it said that the page cannot be displayed: ( Unable to access this site ), then I tried to update the second file which would be ( [email protected] ) and it presented the following error: ( The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform. ), I changed the format of the downloaded files to .img and it also presented the same error ( The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform. ), after that I tried to update via memory card it read it and turned on the 2 lights then, in true they flashed together, I restarted after that and it continued with the old firmware. In short I don’t know what to do anymore if someone can help me I would be very grateful, I don’t know if I can post my telegram or whatsapp here, if you can I will post thank you…

try flashing back to stock, you may need to use the “sd card method” which how to videos can be found on youtube. once on stock firmware, you should be able to flash hiveon