More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Unstable rig 10x XFX Radeon RX 5600 XT THICC II Pro 6G,

Hi, i have problem with OC in Hiveos.
It was hard to find stable miner in Hive but it seems i must use ethminer because phoenix and claymore was unstable after vhile.
On ethminer my rig is working for hours but when i want to change clocks or voltage rig gone offline and i must restart him manualy.
I am using Hive beta 0.6-151@200812.
Do you have a tip for better miner, better experiences with some setup or i should try mine at Windows ?
These cards should have hashrate around 38-40 Mh/s.

My rig:
MB: MSI B360-F PRO
GPU: 10x XFX Radeon RX 5600 XT THICC II Pro 6G
CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5420
RAM: HyperX 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL13 Predator
PSU: 2x Corsair HX1200
USB stick: Patriot Supersonic Boost XT 32GB
SW: 0.6-151@200812

Hello,
As for me, you should try 19.50 drivers and that may be the reason. If you don’t know how to do it, I’ll help. When it comes to liability insurance, I can try to help you.
Greeting!!!
Jarek

1 Like

It’s also possible that you’ve just pushed your PSU a bit too far. I’ve replaced two PSU’s on my computers this week and both computers just worked “better”. (snappier, fewer freezes, etc.)

… just saying to consider that as an option.

Hi,
Thank you, i was trying to update drivers on version 19.50 but it everytime freeze.
Is here different way how to update drivers ?

I am wery surprised with problems around Navi cards because when i mine in 2017 i used rig with 6 different GTX 1060 and 4 GTX 1070 from same brand and in Hive i can set everything without any problem…

Thank you for reply, these cards should have power consulption around 150w.
Two good 1200W power supply shlould have enought power.
I will try mine on windows and after i will chnge PSU.

Of course, it crashes, I uploaded another way, write me a PM. I’ll help you.
Greeting!!!
Jarek

Hi i have same problems with rx5600 I was trying to update and everytim freeze.
Please help me :frowning:

You can write to me on discord and briefly describe your problem so that I know who writes well? Jarek2805#1625.

Hi, I am currently experiencing a nearly identical problem with my MSI Mech OC RX 5600 XT rig. Both PhoenixMiner and Claymore crash nearly immediately after being launched. Only Ethminer is stable, however overclocking the memory does nothing to boost my hash rate and as the OP mentioned, I cannot change very many settings remotely without having to reset the rig.

Has there been a solution to this problem?

I just switch to windows.
Here is not good support.
I am running with hardware restarts at night because windows sometimes crashes, 1300W, 393 Mh/s.

I’ve found no problem with the support at all. live chat is always worth looking into.

from your original screenshot, youve not posted any of your OC settings for the cards, so no one can diagnose properly what the problem is.

people are more inclined to help if you provide as much info as possible as to your config, rather than letting people guess…

I manage it by flash, Bios from
Red Panda Mining, it works good.

what was your end result? I’m debating buying 6x of these units?

It mine fine with this bios, i recomend these cards.

Can you post a.picture of your stats?

I’m interested in hasheate and power consumption

Hi here