More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Underperforming RX580?

Hi

I have 4 RX 580s up and running but two of them I can’t get above 28m/h , I have tried flashing the bios using Polaris but when flashing them they just stop working so have to load original bios.

My OC settings which are applied to all cards are:

Core clock: 1250
Core state: 1
Core Voltage: 900
Memory controller voltage: blank
Memory clock: 2250
Memory voltage: blank
Fan: 80
Power limit: blank

Agressive undervolting: on

Advanced: amdmemtweak – REF 30

Would be great if anyone has any suggestions to help me get them above 30/mh

Hi,
I think you are doing wrong the bios mod for this cards…

Check the follow video…

Samsung Memory. Try my settings for them:

Samsung memory cant run at 2250 mem clock. reduce it to 2100.

Thank you all, I changed the settings and the bios with help from hopey

Memory voltage doesnt work for RX 580/570 cards . Its for Navi cards. DPM states are no use if you specify core clock and voltage and memory clock and memory voltages. My cards run with memory controller voltage 800 i guess yours can too. Also you can test to reduce a bit the core voltage to 885. this will reduce watts further i think.

hi everyone i am newbie on mining world! i have my rig with this setup!

thats ok?? or i am killing my cards??

TY!!

Hi,
You are push hard your Core (lower to 1200 or 1180 ) with 900 880 core voltage… and lower mem at 2150… You may loose hashrate but u may safe this cards…!!!
Also remove DPM value …

TY!! i prefer to loose some hashrate and not a card! =) i change all of it, my Watts grow up, and my hash drop a little bit.

Post a pic to see …

i put core voltage in 880 and drop W

Way better … put your fan at 75-80% u don’t want to hit 60c your cards…

1 Like

i put them to 60% always but they have stuck in 47 :woozy_face:

you can always fix the values…

1 Like

oookkk i see tutorials and they recomend autofan option!! i turn off and now yes!! thank you my friend!.

1 Like

Try reducing the core voltages by 5 and insert the memory controller voltage 800. Since your cards were running previously with 1230 core and 880 voltage, now you have reduced the core clock so why not reduce core voltage also. And you have removed the mem controller voltage which increases the watts of left on auto. So set it 800.

love you guys, really thank you for all…both help me a lot, and with this i know that i must read more about overclock to get longer life for my cards and have a good performance…TY!!

much better!!!

another thing, do you have ups and stabilizer??

What should I specify as Mem State for RX580?

Please put a photo of your OverClock section please