More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Unable to log in with new HiveOn ID login

I was logged out of HiveOS today and when I tried to log back in I get a brand new HiveOn ID login screen I’ve never seen before. My credentials which worked the day before are not working in this new login screen. Is there something broken with the new HiveOn login?

Hiveveryone! :wave:

:warning: Our services should be fully restored in the next couple of hours.

:closed_lock_with_key: If you face any authorization issues on iOS/Android, we recommend logging in to your account via your PC web browser instead. There’s an issue where you’re asked to log in (again) after a successful login attempt – we’re aware of this and will resolve it as soon as possible.

:construction: We recommend holding off on logging on to your account for a few hours until all systems are back to normal. We also advise not starting any work on your hardware during this period, as we cannot guarantee stable access to the system.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and truly appreciate your understanding! :honeybee:

any updates on this, i now 18d later also have this issue. Hiveon ID i never saw before this login and cannot access from pc. Mobile login is working (only way now to connect to mine)
KR
Daniel

Are you getting an error? Or what exactly is the issue?