More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Trouble Programing Specific GPUs to Specific Miners AMD/NVIDIA Mix

Hello everyone. I am currently having trouble getting my miners to operate with the desired GPUs. I am trying to set the RX 6600 to ETH and the R9 Fury to RVN.

My set up is as follows and the order matches the GPU0-4 output from hiveos fan check:

Here is the flight sheet set up. I am relying on T-Rex being nvidia only.

Here is the exceptions for phoenix miner

Here is the exception for TeamRedMiner

When i starting mining, T-rex fires up with out issue, but the TeamRedMiner and Phoenixminer cannot find the GPUs specified and fail to start. Any ideas what I am missing before I just start entering random numbers and hope they find it.

As you can see in your screenshot there’s not GPU from 0 to 4
AMD GPU’s are from 0,1
Nvidia GPU’s are 0,1,2

that’s why no make sense your settings, you need to specify each gpu in the miner
examples:
-d 0,1
-gpus 0,1,2
etc
or whatever gpu you want for each coin

Thanks for the input. I am able to get TeamRedMiner to work but phoenix is giving me trouble.

It appears phoenix is struggling with the amd only command. It is trying to grab both amd cards. Essentially i want the nvidias and the RX 6600 to mine ETH, and the r9 Fury to mine RVN.

Well I found a solution. Special thanks to The Hobbyist Miner for one of his videos. Essentially I just assigned cards to amd and nvidia only miners first then put the RX 6600 on nbminer. since the other GPUs are already assigned, the system appears to not be confused.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.