More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Trouble Overclock 1080 8GB

Hello, I am new to mining and I have mounted a mining rig a few days ago, I still do not know which is the most suitable overclock for my 1080 and 1080ti, you have been testing several options and I think that the one I show in the photo is what maximum I can get with the pill and that it is stable … I have to say that the rig is in a room with air conditioning and electricity is not a problem since it is free. My question is the following, to see if someone can help me. I have 3 Aorus 1080ti and with the stacker and the overclock I get between 48 and 50mh / s which is fine, then I have 2 gigabyte 1080 and with the stacker and the overclock I get 38 or 39mh / s and finally I have a KFA2 GeForce® GTX 1080 Hall of Fame is already on the pill as soon as I put any value to the core clock or memory clock it fails me and it crashes. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks

1 Like

Pick your settings and add -20 in the pill delay and that just may do the trick. All the best!

which miner program ?
Nvidia driver ?
Phoenix miner?

Can you send me all the settings

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.