More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TRM Pool Connection Problem?

There are 3 pcs NVIDIA rigs at the same location. No problem.
There are 3 pcs AMD rigs at the same location. Problem. The pool sometimes shows the rigs as offline during the day. But the rigs are mining. The problem is gone if i reboot the rig. But the problem is again during the day. Only these three rigs have this problem.

The other locations have AMD and NVIDIA rigs. No problem. Total 54 rigs with ABEL mining. There is no any problem about the other rigs.

There is no any problem if these 3 rigs are mining anything else coin anything else algorithm.
For example: There is no problem if these 3 rigs are mining kawpow with TRM.
I tried two pool: abelpool and zkprovers. Both pool has the same problem for these 3 rigs.
I changed to different Hiveos versions, but not helped. I use the latest TRM v0.10.7
Whats should I try ? any advise ?

The miner is showing it is continuing to submit new shares and the pool is showing it offline?

Yes, the miner is showing it is ontinuing to submit new shares and the pool is showing it offline.
I have 54 rigs and only 3 of them have this problem. The others work well.
I m sure nothing hacked because there is no any problem while mining anything else.
The problem happens while mining ABEL with TRM.