More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Trex Miner Installation errors switching flightsheet from Phoenix to Trex

Hi, very new to HiveOS. Originally set up to mine with Phoenix and had no problems. Wanted to switch to TREX as this particular rig is nVidia only. I made new flightsheet and activated it for Trex and it won’t install properly. Get the following when I click on the red message in the hive web gui:

Switched back to Phoneix. No issues. Can anyone make sense of the below so I can get Trex going? Thanks much

Reading package lists…
Building dependency tree…
Reading state information…
You might want to run ‘apt --fix-broken install’ to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
amdgpu : Depends: amdgpu-dkms (= 19.50-967956) but it is not going to be installed
amdgpu-lib : Depends: libdrm-amdgpu-common (= 1.0.0-967956) but it is not going to be installed
libdrm-amdgpu-amdgpu1 : Depends: libdrm-amdgpu-common but it is not going to be installed
libdrm-amdgpu-amdgpu1:i386 : Depends: libdrm-amdgpu-common:i386
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt --fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).

I reinstalled new image with beta HiveOS (woudln’t upgrade similar problem as above). and all working now.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.