More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

The more GPUs the more instable my OCs

Exact Mother model please.

You are trying to mine with 9 gpu ? Does your mobo 2 mr2 slots ? Is that card sitted on the Mr2 slot on the right side?

I am using a TB360 motherboards with 1 pcie16 slot and 11 pcie express slots. It’s a mining motherboard.

I am mining with 9 GPU for now as I bought each GPU one by one with the plan of filling up the motherboard.

Sorry I am not familiar with MR2 slots.

Ok bro… at this point my target is CPU… if cpu has some damage this kind of things happen… I used to have a similar problem among some other random fails and at the end changed the cpu and everything work just fine la a charm.

I am actually using an i9990k , I actually don’t think that CPU has any problems as I bought it 1 month ago as brand new from intel.

I always had slight trouble with OC’ing multiple AMD cards. I have 3 6800XT cards in a mining rig. Whenever I fiddle with a setting of one card, sometimes the other card gets its hash rate reduce by 2-3 MH. Extremely odd.

At first I thought it was a PSU issue, given how AMD cards always had terrible power management onboard and makes them susceptible to ripples. Decided to swap PSU and cables, but things didn’t really improve either.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.