More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

T-Rex dual mine ETH+RVN (HiveOn + 2miners)

Hi, I have mixed rig with those cards:

• 4x 6600XT
  • 2x 3060 LHRv2

I was mining with TeamRed on 6600XTs on HiveOn pool, and using T-Rex miner on 3060 mining RVN on 2 miners. Everything was completely OK.
Since I started dual mine on T-Rex (30% ETH on HiveOn and 70% RVN on 2 miners) HiveOn started to show wrong reported hashrate on ETH mining…

But HiveOS shows it right

Any idea where could be problem? Looks like daily estimated reward did not increase with more MHs… More over it looks like slightly less…

Sorry not to reply to your request, but how do you set up 2 different miners on the same rig ?

Hi, you just need to go to FlightSheet and just click on add miner on right side of screen. Then you need to specify which card should miner use in details… :slight_smile:

Just noticed this, so cool !
thank you

Hello!

This occurs when 2 miners work on the same rig and they work under the same name.
In order to solve the problem, it is enough to put in the settings (configuration) of the miner instead of alternatives (% WORKER_NAME%) change to a custom name (for example miner2) or add a number to the type
Example
% WORKER_NAME% 1

1 Like

Thank you it helped :).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.