More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

System Crash - Help

Hi guys good morning!
I would like your help, I have a problem with my rig.
Every day, the hiveos system crashes, and I only find out through the pool email notifying me that the card has crashed. I turn the machine off and on again and the system comes back on. However, after a few hours, it happens again. There is no notification in the warning bar, how can I identify the problem and resolve these crashes? what should i do? Thank you in advance for the information.

Hi, this happened to me also. I had a stable rig and everything was ok. Then I started to think: let’s see, if I can get a little better with higher hash-rate and less power consumption and I changed the oc-setting … thats where the problems started. When I recued my oc-setting, it took a Chile (2 weeks) and the Down reduce a lot. So: try to take down you oc. Happy mining!

One question: where can I enter my mail-adresse to be notified by the pool in case my rig is down? Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.