More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Strange Rx570 issue

I have a strange problem not sure anyone can assist.
recently i have send for repair mother board, when it come back it act this strange way.

When i plug in the display monitor at the motherboard out put to monitor, the mining rig can detect the last 2 card and can mine. and 3rd card it detect but no memory. another card is xxxxxx

When i plug in the display monitor at the 2nd mining card out put to monitor, the mining rig can detect the four card and last 2 card got error and shows as liek in photo. 1 can detect name another is xxxxxx.

I have tested one by one the graphic card all is working and also i have change all the riser but still same .

Anyone have any idea ?

Do you have proper bios settings?

Can u guide me proper bios setting is like how

on boot press the hot key it says on the display to boot into bios. Usually f2/delete. Set all the settings and save and reboot. https://hiveon.com/knowledge-base/troubleshooting/mb_setup/

Thanks i will try it out.

i try to find the PCIE Gen1 or GEN 2, but ther is no option for that only L1 and L2

i manage to flash the bios to new version and able to solve the issue
thanks for the reply

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.