More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Strange earnings

Not sure if my rig is having connection issues, but something seems weird. I have a hashrate of about 150-155 Mh/s. However, the expected daily earning is showing (in hive pool) of about 20% of what it should be based on my hashrate.

Also, my rig has been running continuously but one of the miners (t-rex) in the rig shows disconnects while the other (lolminer) works better. Hive pool is showing a much lower average compared to the reported value. Could 38 (1.46%) stale do that much of a difference?

lolminer about about 155 Mh/s

t-rex (dual mining eth and firo, 19/14 Mh/s)

Same problem here. 0 earnings despite share number is good !!! They f… something up !

Hello,

I have 33 GPUs with a total hashrate of 1GH/s and I woke up to very low earnings as well. The lowest I noticed was $17.02/day. As of writing this is is at $28.67/day. As far as I can see my rigs are running normal as they have been for days.

Think the dips were related to a problem with lolminer.

Switched to t-rex with no dips. Then upgraded lol without zil and no further issues. Finally added zil and no more dips.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.