More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Srbminer 3.6.7 install

I am trying to use the latest / greatest srbminer for pearl and i am having issues.
I set the miner to custom and put: https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/download/3.6.7/srbminer_custom-3.6.7.tar.gz in the install url but when i try to use said miner it gives an error saying tr: warning: an unescaped backslash at end of string is not portable and I don’t know which algorithm/s you want to use?
What did i miss on this?

You need to specify all parameters in the extra config, srbs custom ignores the other fields there I believe

Thank you very much. I was able to get my miner up and running. Took a lot of googling to find the right string to use.
Lets see if i can start getting some money to replace these leaky windows ( grown up ambitions kida suck lol )

1 Like