More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Sometimes the rig stops mining for no reason

hello guys, every 2-3 days or once a week, the rig stops mining without errors. I am using 5 rtx 3070 (my OC settings are -500, 2500, 130) it only works again when I turn the power off and on. Do you have any suggestions ?

you push to hard your gpu’s lower your memory at 2300-2200 and core i think is better to -200 and see…

so what will be mh/s with these setting ?

card to card depends…

1 Like

Is there any suggestion to fix this. i thought it would have been a memory issue or something. i have setup a cron job to stop and start the miner every day and after 4/5 days this still happens. Please let me know if this is a pool issue or connection issue.

Hey. First of all you need to chech your pool situation when your worker is offline. Looks like I fixed the problem but Im not sure yet (no problem almost 3 weeks). My suggestion is change the mirror select setting. I choosed msk, ıf you live eastern europe you can try it

me same like you , any solution ?

I got 4x1660 and 1x3080. Mine does same sometimes and sometimes it runs smoothly for many weeks without restarting

check risers

i have same rig, 2500 is high memory for stability . I advise to use 2200 for longer life on gpu.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.