More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

[SOLVED] "Can't start T-Rex, number of specified LHR tuning values in config doesn't match the number of GPUs" Error on AMD-NVIDIA mixed and also Dual mining on a BTC-S37

Hello. I am encountering “Can’t start T-Rex, number of specified LHR tuning values in config doesn’t match the number of GPUs” error and the answer about lhr-tune setting for all cards or setting intensity in topics on the forum and Reddit posts did not help. I still get the same error no matter what combination I tried.

I am setting up a rig on BTC-S37 for hardware health and slowly adding GPUs while testing miners and OCs. So far I have successfully set 2x RX 6700XTs and 1x 1600 Super, separated them into different miners for efficiency. I also have 1x 3060 LHR which I want to dual mine on using HiveOS. I have assigned all cards to miners, except for 3060.

I have set a flight sheet with 3 miners: TeamRed Miner for 6700XTs, NB Miner for 1600 Super, T-Rex for 3060. I have the pools, wallets, etc. for TeamRed and NB miners working:

I have also copied my T-Rex dual miner config from Windows to HiveOS miner:

The reason I am marking 3060 as “device 0” is that T-Rex miner does not see the AMD cards and allows selecting only 0 and 1 GPUs. When I try to select 3060 as card 2, it gives this error:

I have tried these example combinations and other variations of extra parameters in Flightsheet T-Rex config:

"devices":"0"
"lhr-tune": "30,0"
"lhr-tune": "30,0"

Second coin intensity: 50,0
"lhr-tune": "30,0,0,0"
"lhr-tune": "30,0,0,0"

Second coin intensity: 50,0,0,0

Similar problem with a solution I have found on pure Nvidia setups:

Somehow I can’t have the pure Nvidia card setups’ dual mining solutions working for me.

Am I missing something or does this a different solution?

I have found the solution: I am an idiot and I have missed one of the basic config combinations:

"lhr-tune": "30"

Second coin intensity: 50

I did not even need to bother with trying to set other cards’ lhr tuning or intensity as stated to be optional in other forum topics.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.