More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Solo Mining Ethereum

Hi.

Just needed a little help. I’ve done some research, and it seems like I can mine ETH profitably with the 7,200MH/s at my farm. I was wonder whether this is actually the case. Would it be a good idea to start solo mining? I’d love to hear some opinions. Thank you. It is much appreciated.

It’s all a gamble, there’s a possibility you won’t hit any blocks. Probably better off mining the 3 eth per month, selling and buying lottery tickets if you’re in a gambling mood imo. 9300mh is the current number that statistically should put you at the same amount of solo block rewards as you’d get at a pool in a 30 day span. For what its worth I have more hash than you and still pool mine.

1 Like

Keaton. You’re an absolute star. I truly appreciate the advice, it has helped me with my decision. I’m not a gambler, so I’m definitely gonna continue pool mining, it’s not worth the risk. Thank you very much buddy. The mining community is so helpful. I’d love to keep in touch, you seem like a knowledgeable person with a banging hashrate. Happy mining. :call_me_hand:t4: