More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Single GPU Goes offline in my Rig

Hey guys I’ve been having this issue where a single Gpu will go offline and I cant Pinpoint the issue it first started happening with my 3070 Ti, I thought it was the Mobo so I tried to move the GPU to another slot and the same issue happened in another slot, I ended up swapping the riser only to find the issue decided to move down the list to the next GPU, so I swapped the riser and now the issue is on the 3070 (it keeps going down the list). I have tried re-installing HiveOS, I’ve tried updating my driver but I can’t find anything about a single card going offline just the whole rig. If anyone had this issue or could guide me in a direction I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

is the issue following a single pcie slot? might be best to start at 1 gpu and slowly add until you find the culprit

Hi, same issue on my RTX 3060 TI. Can’t find the problem, it goes offline when it starts mining, if there is no flight sheet the gpu is online, that’s my status. I will keep you an uptade if I found out something.

Okay i found out, my cables were burned lmaooo

2 Likes

Interesting to hear, I will be swapping out all the risers in my rig, checking all power cables and seeing if my bios settings might have reset.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.