More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Since October 1st - i get multiple telegram "Offline" and "Online" messages regardless of the farm state

Hello,

On October 1st, i have this issue started - some info:

1. My rigs are all connected to the same internet, using the same switch.
  2. The pool stats show zero down time, and all the rigs are mining full power.

Every few hours i get messages that one of the rigs is down, and a few minutes\hours later it shows up again. (in telegram, where i should get messages in case the rig is really down …)

This happens to random rigs, on random times (they are all connected to the same internet switch, so if its an internet issue - all rigs should show as down, not just one)

When i get the message i check the monitor and i see everything is ok and the rig is mining, and the pool shows no hashrate changes.

on the farm i can see for example that my rig was “offline” for 25 minutes at some hour - but the pool shows full hashrate on that time.

this started on October 1st. was there any change ?

i tried to reboot the rigs, did not change anything.

After reading some more, i saw on the config that i am set to a generic API address - i pinged it for a few hours and saw it losing a lot.

i changed to Paris api, hopefully that would fix it.

Did it fix your problem? Im having the same issue THX!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.