More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Settings for 2060 Super 8GB on kawpow / RVN

Hi all,
i want to change from eth to rvn.
I also know i need other settigs for my cards.
I´m running 4 x Gainward 2060 Super Ghost 8GB on an Intel i5

Motherboard

2ABF Foxconn (8.16 07/17/2013)
CPU 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz AES

Anybody can give me some tipps for settings?
ATM i´m going for ETH on
Fan 60
Core 1100
Mem 2100
PL125

i tried it on rvn - it works with 13,57 mh on rvn

Thanks for your help :wink:

you card should make like 18 on Raven. I guess here the focus is more to the core clock than the memory so you need to raise the core clock and lower the memory. i dont think 125 watts with do it here.you will need more

Thanks, now i am between 18,5-21 per Card :wink: better working. With 125 Watts power.
I can reach about 23-25 - but i think not worth it

how are the temps going ? are they within the accepted parameters? pushing the GPU too much is not needed because over certain levels they just get hotter and draw more power than increase MHs. so find the sweet spot and dont touch them. its important to get the best power to MHs ratio so you dont pay too much electricity while getting just a little of MHs improvement.

temp is around 60 degrees celsius on 60% fan speed.

i guess on kawpow they tend to go hotter but if its holding, no problem.

if i give free power i get 5mh more … but 30% more power :wink: 180 watts … so thats what i meant when im saying not worth.
then temp goes up to 75 degrees on 100%fan

1 Like

Sorry would you share your oc?
I’m using a 2060 ventus for mining rvn I used to mine eth with
Core (absolute) :1095
Memory: 1500
PL : 125
Getting 30.9
With 53 - 59 degrees temp

With those oc I was able to get 11.9 only

I also tried some other oc but they weren’t good for example: 18 mh with 73 temp or very higher watts I didn’t find any good yet

Hi, I have got Gainward 2060, Can you help me hiveos seeting for 125w, what is your settings. thanks for help, have a nice day

What are your overclocks?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.