More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Setting extra SRB miner arguments

Hello… I have a mining platform, organized from 7 AMD graphics cards and 5 Nvidia graphics cards… THE PROBLEM is that I got a little stuck writing extra arguments for the 5 nvidia cards. I want to write separately the values for:
–gpu-cclock0 (A0 - set fixed core clock (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-mclock0 (A0 - set fixed memory clock (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-coffset0 (A0 - set core clock offset (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-moffset0 (A0 - set memory clock offset (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-plimit0 (A0 - set power management limit (in W), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-fan0 (A0 - set fan speed (in %), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-cclock1 (A1 - set fixed core clock (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-mclock1 (A1 - set fixed memory clock (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-coffset1 (A1 - set core clock offset (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-moffset1 (A1 - set memory clock offset (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-plimit1 (A1 - set power management limit (in W), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–gpu-fan1 (A1 - set fan speed (in %), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–zil-cclock (ZIL - set fixed core clock (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–zil-mclock (ZIL - set fixed memory clock (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–zil-coffset (ZIL - set core clock offset (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–zil-moffset (ZIL - set memory clock offset (in MHZ), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–zil-plimit (ZIL - set power management limit (in W), separate values with ‘,’ [NVIDIA only])
–zil-fan (ZIL - set f

As you can see in the pictures, I don’t know exactly how I should write them?

You cant specify 2 clocks for algo 0 and algo 1 if youre mining them at the same time. Different clocks are used when mining epic cash + another coin which isnt done at the same time, but switches back and forth like zil.

Your text says "separate values with ‘,’ " so thats what you need to do after removing the settings for algo 1

hello, can you give an example here of exactly what I write in the extra argument, it’s correct how I wrote the command line:
–gpu-cclock0 1550,1600,1600,1600, 1600

is it spelled correctly now?

If I write only 5 values, instead of 12 I get:

If you read the error from the miner you should see that you need to add a value for each gpu. Set 12 values, the ones for amd can probably be 0 or anything as they wont be applied anyway.

That’s what I thought too, that it’s correct… I rewrote the 12 values corresponding to the 12 video cards, but surprisingly the result is the same negative

If I set a single value it works, not as I would like, but I have this dislike!