More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

**SERIOUS** SK hynix VRAM on the RTX 3060 ti is terrible

I have a 3060 ti msi gaming x, it threw 34mh at most. Install a 3060 ti ventus lhr bios and now it outputs a stable 43mh @ 99w.

1 Like

Just share with you guys my EVGA FTW 3060TI with hynix.

I am using the latest NBMINER 39.6 which claims 74% unlock

I can see others can do 45mh on 3060ti, but i can only get around 43mh

Also the power consumption is much higher than cards with samsung

maybe could help them
in lolminer, with the following OC make them stable at 40 MH with 3060ti hynix (msi ventus 3x)

Hello,

With nbminer, you can try “lhr-mode”: “1”

However, even though it seems to work fine at lhr 74%, I noticed invalid share errors that I didn’t have before with driver 495.44. So, Think of upgrading the drivers only to 470.82.00.

Regard,

Jbsky

It’s stable for me right now!

Update to NBminer 39.7, update drivers as well if you haven’t already - I’m using driver 495.44, and make sure you’ve updated your HiveOS. I have a few EVGA ftw3 ultra 3060 ti’s (LHR) with Hynix memory, and using the settings 1410 core, 2150 memory and no PL, I’m getting 44-45 mh per card. Been stable since the 39.7 update, no crashes. Each card ranges from 125-140 watts throughout the day but seem to stay around the 130~ range mostly.

1 Like

Thanks mate, i get 41.16mhs now and it’s stable. Cheers to you :wink:

Good evening I have the same graphics card as
Core - 200 mem 1600 pl 145w
For a result of 42.5-43 mh with a temperature of 46° is the fan at 65%

An an update:
I change the core value since it was very hot temps on a core. So after changing it to 1400, power usage decreased and I get more cooler option. But I loose a couple mhs. But no problem at least its more efficient

Hello LINKIS, what arguments are you using on nbminer 39.7?

You mean command list?
If yes, nothing.

Ekran Resmi 2021-11-10 12.40.04

I meant this arguments

Like i say its empty

what model of msi you have? i have gaming X it doesnt go above 40!

For MSI gaming X i just flash it with Ventus Lhr v1 version bios, after its start working 41mhs+ . Note: dont forget to safe the original bios.

1 Like

Which model from this?

My Gaming X Core Clock was going to 245 mhz when i mine ethash, kawpow, autolykos since last week, since then i was mining like 20mhs at ethash. The only working algorithym was flux equihash

I have that exact cards MSI Gaming X and MSI Ventus
Lhr v1 bios didnt worked for me but after flashing my MSI Ventus’s rom file to MSI Gaming X. It back to normal +42mhs

I am mining since 2018 and i dint even know we can flash NVIDIA bios. Thank you bro.
Strangely its now mining better than my other rtx 3060 ti’s. I wonder what happens if i flash this rom to zotac 3060 ti’s :grin:

1 Like

Great if its work for you!
But to not try to mix the roms from different vendors.
How i know if pcb is the same it could work. But if pcb is different ,you may broke the card.
GG