More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Saphhire RX 5500 XT low Hashrate / stale shares

Hey guys,

I’m new to the whole mining thing.
For reasons that are not apparent to me, the GPU 1 does not manage to go beyond the hashrate displayed. As soon as I set the memclock to any value above 900, the card crashes. I’ve tried all OC values, even with a value of 900 I get a crash after about 2 hours.

In addition: The rig now runs stable for almost 24 hours for the first time in the displayed settings. Hiveon shows me 533 valid stales (99.29%) with 11 stale shares (0.71%) this is normal, or should I make changes (which ones?) Because of this.

Can you also tell me whether the mem temps are okay? seem pretty high to me, at least I definitely don’t need a heater in the room where the rig is …: D

Thanks in advance for your help, and happy holidays to everyone.

You can try giving more mem/mem controller voltage to see if you can run higher memory clocks. Not all cards are the same and optimal settings will be unique to each individual card. Temps look okay, if you want them cooler turn the fan speed up some. Less than 1% stales is where you want to be.

sadly that doesnt work for me. i can increase every other settings. as soon as I set mem clock over 900 the card crashes.

I bought the card on Ebay, unfortunately, even after checking beforehand, it turned out in retrospect that at least one previous owner had already mined with the card. Could it be that it is simply through and more is simply not possible? My Seller told me he did not change anything on BIOS or some else.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.