More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Same Gpus RTX 3090, different HashRates :(

Hello miners,
I have been mining for a month now, I have done several things to increase the hashrate of my cards and I have always achieved that one of the two maintains a noticeable difference in Hashrates with the same overclock settings.
GPU 1 starts in 122+ then drops to 120-119 stable,
GPU 0 starts 115± then drops to 113-112 (Thermal pads and compound changed)
Model: RTX 3090 Aorus Xtreme Waterforce.
Someone has an idea what the problem may be. I have tested the temperatures with windows and they do not pass 42 degrees in the core and 96 in the vram. Something continues to limit my mining.

Greetings

use a locked core instead, ~1130mhz, max fan to test, and as much memory as possible.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I will try with the core that you indicate to me. Regarding the speed of the fans, the higher the speed, the less hashrate, that’s why I keep them at 35%. And the maximum memory is 2650, at 2700 it falls.

Not a negative value, just 1130

Not much difference. :confused:

max fan, lower memory to 0 and slowly add until hashrate stops rising

Ive tried every oc setting for one week, not difference. Same cards get 10 mhs between.

go back to 1130 core, 100% fan, and slowly add memory until hashrate starts dropping. dont use core offsets, and you need more fan for the memory modules to keep from throttling, even though the core temp is very low, the memory isnt.

the real solution would be to replace the thermal pads with upgraded ones and then you should be able to get 125mh without issue.

Streng situation.
I’m using Core 1155, MEM 2000 - 2400, Hash rate is 120,4 - 123. PL 320 is enough.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.