More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX580 OC Settings / no Shares

Hi, i red around the forum and didnt find andy help :wink:
All i red was not solving my problem, stucking on an oc of 26,5mh ETH
Anyone any idea? :wink:

and set amd ref to 20 in advanced config

thx so much for help :wink:

first of all is it bios modded?

i also red about this, but didnt find out how :wink:
so i think i need to do this

you havent read at all and you want just the short version. watch in youtube how to bios mod your card.
then try the OCs you have and see how it goes.

Thanks for short Version :wink: …that was too easy - but rebooting worker caused instant invalid share. Now have to keep an eye on this card.
But instantly shown with nearly 32mh working … so solved problem one :wink: thx mate

second sharte killed the card :wink: hope not the final end

reduce the mem clock to 2100 if you get invalid shares.

doesnt matter what i do - if i set ist, it crashes - but only card, not whole rig or miner

Seems good - but too much power.

used ref 20 (i dont know what it means) :stuck_out_tongue:
but didnt activate aggressive untervolting - do i need this?

got it - 31mh on 70watts - thx

you have to go with aggressive undervolting ON yes. --REF 20 are special timings for samsung memory, Ref 30 is for Micron/Hynix.
insert in the OC settings Also memory controller voltage 800. maybe it will lower more the watts

damn crazy - thats another 30 watts less from the wall :wink:

thanks - your the best mate :wink:

ok i think theres another problem
no shares on this card!?

seems fine - except shares - fast it gets one and then no more

OK solved this problem, changing from gminer because of mixed rig to a splitted flight sheet, putting the rx580 to trm. Now working fine with shares :wink:

Download vbis for gpu
Polaris bios editor to edit vbios, copy the 1650 timing down, then save the bios, write the new bios to the rom of the GPU, I wish you a smooth job

I use the 1500 memory straps on my polaris cards. My biggest problem is power tho cards not stable below 875mv for core.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.