More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx580 afox 8gb Samsung FB ending

Hi everyone!! I have next problem ( sorry if I have some gramatical mistakes) I make with Polaris in 3.2 mix bios mod. Then I install in all my cards the new bios. Start my rig and they give me 25…25.5 MH. So I want more like 32MH…when i put oc in any card. This card stop mining. I am desperate.

Hola a todos!! Tengo el siguiente problema. Hice un bios mod con Polaris en la opción 3.2mix ( Que había leído que era lo mejor para las Samsung terminadas en FB) las hice, las instale en todas las placas de video y cuando le di arranque me daban 25, 25 y algo de MH. Como quiero llegar a 32 les hice oc y automáticamente me dejan de minar. Que puede ser?

Up the overclocks little by little, find the highest stable memory, the lowest stable core that gets you the highest hashrate, and the lowest stable core voltage for that core clock. Trial and error to find best results.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.