More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx580 8gb + Rx580 4gb - Can they both mine at the same time?

Just got a deal on a 4gb card.

I have an 8 card rig with 3 empty slots. Would like to just plop in the 4gb card with the rest cause that’s simple.
Is there a way to have my 8gb cards mine eth and then my 4gb card mines ergo all on the same worker?

Not sure how to label that question any better. Hope that made sense.

yep, you can point a miner to use a specific card(s). after adding a miner to your flight sheet click
then hover over the info bubble in extra config arguments and use the provided syntax for that miner

different miners use different syntax. make sure you have each set to only use the gpu you want.

Beauty. Thanks.

Next question. Where do I go to learn how I put the correct info in there? I don’t quite understand what I’m being told to do in that info box. -d 0,1,3 + means absolutely nothing to me. I’d like to learn.

Device ids as it says beside the blue text.

Teach me as if you’re talking to a 10 year old. lol
If I wanted gpu’s 6 and 7 to mine ergo i’d enter “-d 6, 7” in my extra config box?

I figured it out via youtube. Thanks much for your direction. It got me started. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.