More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX580 8 GB Loading AMD drivers problem

Hello everyone,
Hiveos gets stuck. Nothing happens. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks.

Hi,
Write your image again from the beggining…

Hello. I tried your advice but my problem still persists.

Do you run hiveos from usb stick or disk? (check your usb for bad behavior…) or your hard disk…
do you have test it with one gpu only?
does boot with one?
if yes try to add and second one… if no myabe your problem is a bios settings at motherboard … what mobo you have? how mush memory and what PSU?

Thanks for you reply.

I run hiveos from usb stick. I checked usb stick and no problem.

My mother board is Z170 PRO GAMING ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. (3805 05/16/2018)

My bios settings did from a youtube video for my motherboard. Asus Z170 Pro Gaming 6 GPU Bios settings - YouTube

Memory 4 GB and PSU double 750W. ( For 3 GPU 750W + other 3 GPU750W )

Boot with one gpu and check…

I tried but error is the No OpenCL devices found in your system.

My GPU fans didnt work.

When I was building that system for the first time, all the 6 GPUs worked but I got the stuck problem at first post photo. ( Loading AMD drivers )

Then I reboot the system and 1 GPU didnt work.

Fans didnt work at same GPU now. System see only 5 GPUs.

check your problematic card in another pc… if has picture …or flashed a bios into it…

Good afternoon, did you manage to solve the problem? I have the same one now

Hello. I didnt solve the problem. I think the source of the problem is hynix ram. I gave the GPU to repair and , i am waiting. What brand are your vrams?

I have samsung memory cards

Ok. Reply if you can find a solution. Thank you.

The problem was in the video card, changed to a new one and the problem went away. The supplier said that there are a lot of similar problems with MSI cards

1 Like

The input supply mosfet of the cards is burned out. I think it’s because of the PSU.

Has the loading problem of your 580 driver been solved? I have also experienced this situation. I have been stuck in this position and motionless. The network is normal and the U disk is normal. I have restarted many times. I don’t know how to deal with the change. Ask for help! Please see the message, please reply, I really need it, thank you

[image]

My GPU is broken. I need to have it repaired.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.